Pablo Helguera is a visual artist living in New York whose works and performances have been presented in museums and art spaces internationally.
Books published by Jorge Pinto Books:
- Art Scenes (2012)
- Education for Socially Engaged Art. (2011)
- School of Panamerican Unrest Anthology. (2011). Copy-Editing: Sofía Olascoaga (Spanish); Rebecca Roberts.
- What in the World. A museum’s subjective biography. (2011)
- Manual of Contemporary Art Style.(2007)
- He Was Elan || El Era Brio (2013)
- El Niño en la Letra. (2008)
- The Boy Inside the Letter. (2008)
- The Witches of Tepoztlan. (2008)
- Las Brujas de Tepoztlán. (2007)
- Artoons (2008). Foreword by András Szántó
- Artoons 2 (2009). Foreword by Octavio Zaya
- Artoons 3. (2010). Foreword by Georgia Kotretsos
- Estela y las Hojas. (2011)
- Las Aventuras de Olmeco Beuys. (2010) Foreword by Felipe Ehrenberg.
- Suite Panamericana. (2010)
- The Juvenal Players. (2008) Foreword by Naief Yehya